Tuesday, September 22, 2015

TUESDAY - KAREN NEUMANN Talking about My Auyhuasca Experience. STARTING AT 5:25 DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE SHOW



TUESDAY ON
Pyramid One Radio Network
AND
POST THIS BLOG TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT NEEDS TO KNOW !!!

LISTEN DIRECTLY: Channel One or Channel 3
CHANNEL ONE HERE:   http://pyramidonenetworkradio.webstarts.com
THEN
CHANNEL THREE HERE:  http://pyramidonechannel3.webstarts.com

Presenting RADIO HOST
 KAREN NEUMANN

 Talking about My Auyhuasca Experience.

TUESDAY STARTING AT 5:25 PM EST


 About Oneness is a weekly radio program focused on celebrating the ongoing conscious awakening of our planet and our realization of Oneness. Join Karen Neumann each week as she presents a varied array of guests, discussions, channeled readings and study, whose aim is to expand the awareness of our own Truest selves and to tap into the truths of the Universe. The biggest truth being that of Unconditional Love.

Image result for karen neumann facebook 

DONATIONS ARE IMPORTANT
TO DONATE
Donations and Advertisers
NEEDED to come aboard and give to keep this International Radio Station GOING as
a FREE SERVICE to the World.

YOU CAN HELP PUT US OVER THE TOP
and Continue FREE RADIO HERE !

 bobcharlesshow@live.com
Posted by The Network Staff
JOHN ALLEN – Channels 1 & 3 - Australia
 MARK WOJTAZEK – Channel 2 - Texas
DIANE DONNELLY - DIRECTOR
Bob Charles – Broadcaster
"JAKE" THE PYRAMID ONE MASCOT
Call-In Line – 1-843-300-1399
All Questions or Comments write us at:
 http://pyramidonenetworkradio.webstarts.com/ As a Radio Host I believe people have the right to be heard and on my Radio Show I will always let people Speak through the Guests I will bring on my Show. I also have promised myself that I will never sound like other shows as we all have a voice and all of the voices you hear are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment