Tuesday, October 16, 2018

JAMIE CLARK IS ON PYRAMID ONE RADIO ON October 17th at 6 PM EST with Guest Kirsten Korot is an Intuitive Coach, Essential OIls Wellness Advocate, Master Vibrational Sound Therapist, Guided Imagery Master, and Founder of Nature Nurture Experiences™

 

 http://pyramidone.wixsite.com/pyramidoneradio

JAMIE CLARK IS  ON PYRAMID ONE RADIO ON Wed. October 17th at 6 PM EST


ENJOY THE SHOWS AND LOV THE WORLD- CHANGE THE WORLD ! 

  https://tunein.com/radio/Pyramid-One-Radio-s227959/

 https://tunein.com/radio/Pyramid-One-Radio-s227959/  



 STREEMA RADIO LINK


Pyramid One Radio Network is Honored to Present

TALKING ABOUT SPIRITUAL SCIENCE With HOST JAMIE CLARK & HIS GUEST 
 TONIGHT AT 6 PM EST 

www.kirstenkorotinternational.com
  Kirsten Korot

Some Bio info

Kirsten Korot is an Intuitive Coach, Essential OIls Wellness Advocate, Master Vibrational Sound Therapist, Guided Imagery Master, and Founder of Nature Nurture Experiences™  

Recently featured in VoyageLA magazine as one of “L.A.’s Most Inspiring Stories.”


Kirsten believes the best and most important relationship is the one we hold with ourselves. As our inner world transforms then too our outer world begins to shift and blossom. 

My goal is to help others feel more empowered, passionate, peaceful, and in alignment at all levels body, mind and spirit. 

In 2007 Kirsten healed herself from a  life threatening illness by developing a toolkit of modalities which included sound healing, guided imagery, body talk, meditation and mindset practices.  Her passion now is to share this work and make a difference in other people’s lives.  

Each private session with Kirsten is personalized and customized to address each individual’s needs.  It is a beautiful co-creation and Kirsten is there to gently guide you in the journey

As the Founder of Nature Nurture Experiences™ Kirsten creates unique events such as my popular "Healing Hike, Dinner & Soundbath with Wolf Ambassadors"  and Goat Meditation Sound Baths and Goat Nature Meditation Hikes that bring people together for a healing day in nature with unique animal experiences and sound healing as well as raising funds for organizatio that are doing work with animal rescue, protection, advocacy and education.  It is another way to get people out of their daily routine and comfort zone, feel into their intuition, heart and body wisdom and learn ways to adapt and learn to be in the flow with all the beautiful and also unexpected things that come with being in nature with animals.  

What people are saying:

“As an actor being completely open is essential to the emotional art form. In 2005 I was left traumatized after a violent assault. My emotional instrument was no longer fine-tuned and in need of repair. Kirsten Korot led me on a path of healing. Kirsten spent the first day with me guiding me through meditation. This was the first day that I was able to feel again after dealing with months of emotional and physical pain. Kirsten introduced the wonderful sound and vibration of Tibetan bowls to my healing process. I know as an artist Kirsten has led me back to the emotional, physical and spiritual strength I feared was lost forever. Kirsten’s methods of healing support the actor’s ongoing challenge to stay alive and connected everyday.  ~ Lisa Regina, Actress, (The Sopranos, All My Children) Acting Coach (featured on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of NJ) .

“Kirsten came to my house several times after I had endured 2 very painful hand surgeries. I know her healing bowls and techniques had everything to do with my recovery.  She is a wonderfully gifted healer in body and spirit.  I would recommend her to anyone, anywhere and for any ailment. She is the best there is!”   
Marie Currie  (artist) Marie Currie Creations

“I have slept like a baby ever since I had Kirsten come to my house. Normally I can not sleep for up to 2 days. Kirsten is a true healer with a gift. I am less hungry and not needing to stuff my feelings. I am less stressed and feel lighter on every level. Having a one on one is a true gift to yourself. Even the energy in my home feels more peaceful. This work is so powerful. The chatter in my head has left and been replaced with a more loving self talk. This is life changing work.  Thanks so much Kirsten for you are a gift in my life.   Cheryl Jones 
GO TALK TO KIRSTEN NOW: >>

WELCOME YOUR HOST
    JAMIE CLARK
OK WHAT ABOUT JAMIE CLARK

A PERSON WHO IS HERE TO HELP THE WORLD

)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(

Born in Sandusky, Ohio, Jamie had signs early in life that he would some day be helping people with his remarkable talents. As a child, he was concerned about being different from others with what was going on in his mind.

Through years of studying and a series of profound revelations, Jamie discovered that he had the gift of psychic intuition and could also communicate messages and feelings between people living and those who have left this physical plane of existence. In other words, he can communicate with those we have loved and lost. Now, with thousands of powerful connections made worldwide and years of experience as his guide, Jamie offers this healing phenomenon to those who need it most; people searching for life direction and guidance, as well as those seeking answers and closure from family and friends that have passed.
Image result for SPIRITUAL BRAIN PICImage result for SPIRITUAL BRAIN PIC
 JAMIE IS !

Master Educator

"I am a spiritual educator, sharing my knowledge and experience to help others find their lifes path and to use their natural intuitive abilities to live a fuller and happier life".

AND IN HIS WORDS " JAMIE SAYS"

I Care

"Being a person who has watched my family graduate life, has given me a sense of being able to relate and understand others in similar situations".
 6 - 7 PM EST Jamie Clark: host of "A View of Humanity" weekly radio show:  A Psychic / Medium.  Arizona   - email: insight@jamieclark.net  - website: http://www.jamieclark.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment