Tuesday, April 3, 2018

WEDNESDAY APRIL 4th AT 6 PM EST - JAMIE CLARK with GUEST DAVID MARSH - CALL IN SHOW 1-843-300-1399

JAMIE CLARK IS COMING BACK TO PYRAMID ONE RADIO with a GUEST ON 4/4 at 6 PM EST




ENJOY THE SHOWS AND LOV THE WORLD- CHANGE THE WORLD ! 
FOR YOUR PERSONAL READING CALL INTO THE SHOW
1-843-300-1399

  https://tunein.com/radio/Pyramid-One-Radio-s227959/

 https://tunein.com/radio/Pyramid-One-Radio-s227959/  





 STREEMA RADIO LINK 




Pyramid One Radio Network is Honored to Present 
 JAMIE CLARK
His Guest is
DAVID MARSH
My show is Exploring The Human Journey:


My purpose for Exploring The Human Journey was to get rid of Religious Anxiety. I was raised with a religious tradition that told me that The Divine was all loving but was holy and I was a sinner that couldn't be with him. Unfortunately, I was born with Original Sin and the only thing that could save me from hell was substitutionary atonement. God sent his son, Jesus, to earth to die (to be murdered) for the sins of the world. What I now needed to do was "accept" his free gift of salvation. If I "asked Jesus into my heart" then I would live with him for eternity in "heaven". BUT if I did not "ask Jesus to forgive me of my sins" then, at the Judgement, God would be forced to throw me into hell, the lake of fire, where I would burn with the devil, demons and all people who refused the grace of God ... FOREVER ... in Conscious Eternal Torment!  

This is the narrative of churches where they believe that the bible is the infallible, inerrant Word Of God. This is the Fundamental view of the world and now it is up to us to "spread the good word" and to get people "saved" in the name of Jesus. Thus the compulsion to be Evangelical and proselytize the world to your belief system. 

My deconstruction from this world view began in 2015 when I heard a podcast with a former Pastor, Rob Bell. He was the first person that I had ever heard explain that Heaven and Hell are States of Being and that we can choose heaven or hell right here and now. He taught that living on earth is where the action is and that was the message of Jesus. The religious narrative taught me that Jesus was simply an evacuation plan ... how to "get out of here" and someday "get to there". That was new information for me and I began to see that there might actually be hope in the world. You see, my belief system taught me that I was going to be OK, but everyone else was going to hell. So ultimately I was mad at God. I even told God that I would serve him because I didn't want to go to hell, but I would never love him. I felt that God was horrible and that Jesus was an accessory to mass murder.

Soon after hearing Rob speak, I got on Google and searched "what happens after we die". I found out that there was a thing called a "Near Death Experience" and that millions of people have reported dying, having an experience with Consciousness, and returned to tell that we are all connected and that God is unconditional love. The only "judgement" that we received after our death is our own life review where WE determine whether or not we accomplished what it is that our soul wanted to experience. 

THEN I ran across Conversations with God Vol 1,2,3. THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING! That is where I learned the concept that we are all one. and this world experience is about God experiencing God's self. The door was opened, the information came swift and constant. Deconstruction had occurred and now Reconstruction of an understanding that these are all just constructs that WE have created to enjoy the ride. This truly is just a game and we are all a part of the Divinity of the cosmos.

Exploring The Human Journey is about talking with other people about their experiences and hearing their stories and what they have learned. It is about expanding Consciousness and moving towards a greater understanding that we are all one.
OK WHAT ABOUT JAMIE CLARK
A PERSON WHO IS HERE TO HELP THE WORLD
)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(
Born in Sandusky, Ohio, Jamie had signs early in life that he would some day be helping people with his remarkable talents. As a child, he was concerned about being different from others with what was going on in his mind.

Through years of studying and a series of profound revelations, Jamie discovered that he had the gift of psychic intuition and could also communicate messages and feelings between people living and those who have left this physical plane of existence. In other words, he can communicate with those we have loved and lost. Now, with thousands of powerful connections made worldwide and years of experience as his guide, Jamie offers this healing phenomenon to those who need it most; people searching for life direction and guidance, as well as those seeking answers and closure from family and friends that have passed.
Image result for SPIRITUAL BRAIN PICImage result for SPIRITUAL BRAIN PIC
 JAMIE IS !

Master Educator

"I am a spiritual educator, sharing my knowledge and experience to help others find their lifes path and to use their natural intuitive abilities to live a fuller and happier life".

AND IN HIS WORDS " JAMIE SAYS"

I Care

"Being a person who has watched my family graduate life, has given me a sense of being able to relate and understand others in similar situations".
 6 - 7 PM EST Jamie Clark: host of "A View of Humanity" weekly radio show:  A Psychic / Medium.  Arizona   - email: insight@jamieclark.net  - website: http://www.jamieclark.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment