Thursday, August 18, 2016

ROBERT POTTER THURSDAY NIGHT "LIVE" on The Bob Charles Show at 7 PM EST ( NY TIME) http://pyramidone.wix.com/pon1


TONIGHT  ROBERT POTTER
LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE 
Robert Potter

SHOWTIME IS 7 PM EST - 4 PM PST LISTEN ON CHANNEL ONE 
QUESTIONS ?? call 1-843-300-1399 
 GO TO THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW 
YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS SHOW TONIGHT - WE'LL SEE YOU HERE !!!
 http://pyramidone.wix.com/pon1

Rob Potter is happy to announce that the Victory of The Light Radio Show will be on Thursdays at 7pm Eastern and 4:00pm Pacific time. Its now our pleasure at PyramidOneNetwork to increase your fun with Rob and his guests. I have joined the Pyramid One Radio Network which has a large presence in Asia and Australia as well. This show will be a one hour extravaganza of Light, Love and Knowledge to heal the planet and further the goal of Truth Consciousness.

http://thepromiserevealed.com/

CLICK HERE:




  7 to 8 pm EST -  Robert Potter:

Patrick Kehoe

"I grew up in Colorado, enjoying outdoor activities the whole time. My mom and grandma had an interesting in New Age subjects. I took it from there, researching everything hidden, every day. I'm an expert in health as I've had to cure myself from many mental and physical problems. I love rock climbing, the kind with lots of gear and thousand foot cliffs. And like some have said, I have a weird obsession with saving the world. I have a certificate in Geographic Information Systems and worked with aerial imagery making maps. Now I'm excited to be making plasma devices full time."

Bob Charles Say's " This will be a Show For The Books"  Disclousure / Truth / Information

No comments:

Post a Comment